Hello lovelies, hope your doing well. I know its been a while since I last blogged, life has been testing me. Just when I think I have a handle on things another curve ball, awakening or planetary shift happens throwing everything out of whack. It’s caused me to realize a few very important things I wanted to share. I have talked a lot about, being authentic, healing your shadow, and taking ownership for your life and the things that happen in it. How is that achieved though? Here are 6 ways that helped me.
- Go with the flow: Control is something I have clung to my whole life, I always found someway to control everything around me and it ended up causing a lot of pain and suffering. I would try to control things to the point of smothering them. When embarking on the journey of spiritual awakeness you have to be fluid and flowing. Sometimes there will be parts of this journey you can control and sometimes there will be parts you can’t. Embrace those times because I have found those are the times when the most amazing growth happens.
- Do what brings you joy: Doing what is societally expected of us instead of what brings us joy has been programmed into us since birth. The expectation that we go to school get a good job and have a nice family is presented to us at every turn. Although we are slowly moving away from that, I cannot emphasise how important it is that you do what brings you joy. Especially if your trying to grow spiritually, chase the things that catch your attention. Wherever possible focus your time on what you want to be doing. If not life will seem like an endless struggle or battle. The reason being your fighting your higher self. Now I realize a lot of your are thinking that sounds great in theory but I have bills to pay and I need to eat. Yes I agree but if everyday you dedicate a little of your time to doing what brings you joy, you will find more opportunities pop up to allow you to do just that. Before you know it your whole life will be doing things that bring you joy.
- Be very intentional about your community: In life there will always be times where we cannot choose 100% who is in our outer community. That being said our inner community is totally our design … be very smart about who you allow inside there. We all have a path we are on and some people step into our path to teach us a lesson and then it’s time for them to leave. Let them go because holding on could derail you or bring you down. The people you keep in your inner circle are the people who will be apart of what you reflect back out. If they pour toxicity into you, you will pour that back out.
- Learn to love them all: I just touched on how important your inner community is to your growth, that being said, learning to see the core source love that exists in every person is the hardest and most essential lesson of all. We all come from the same place and we need to remember that. Learning to love everyone truly love them despite their flaws is what will really heal this world. There will be times when you have to show that love from a distance but in the end unconditional integrated love is key.
- Titles are not everything: We as a society put a lot of emphasis on titles but they are really not all that important. Learning to let go of our need for titles will allow us to become more equal and love each other on a deeper level. It brings unity and harmony.
- The final thought: The journey is never over and we are constantly on this road of learning, Don’t worry too much about where your going, what really matters is what you learn while you go there. Take your time and appreciate very experienced you are given.
As always thank you all so much for listening I hope this helps!!
Love and Light Morrigan